Pet Friendly Cabins
- Pets welcome in Cabins 1 through 13 and 17-20.
- There is a $20.00 fee per pet, per day.
- No more than 2 pets per cabin.
- We require our pet guests to be kept in a pet kennel if left unattended in their cabin. A charge of up to $150.00 for excessive cleaning of cabins may be applied if these policies are not followed. Pets are not allowed in Cabins 14, 15, 26, 27 & 28.
- Pets MUST be kept on leash, on our property, at all times. Pet waste must also be picked up. A charge of $250.00 will be applied if these policies are not followed.
Check-In / Check-Out
- Check-in time is after 4pm.
- Check-out time is by 11am.
- No extensions are granted for late check-outs during high season periods.
- If the cabin you have reserved is ready for occupancy, an early check-in may be possible. Please call the day prior to your arrival to check with the Front Desk.
- Our resort office is not open 24 hours a day. Please let us know if you will be arriving after 5:00 PM so that we may make special arrangements for you.
- We will confirm your reservation upon receipt of a 30% deposit. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- October 1st to Memorial Day bookings (excluding the Holiday Season) will receive a full refund if reservation is canceled 72 hours prior to arrival. There is no refund of deposit thereafter.
- Memorial Day to September 30th bookings will receive a full refund less a cancellation fee of $50.00 if reservation is canceled 60 days prior to arrival. There is no refund of deposit thereafter.
- Winter Holiday Season bookings will receive a full refund less a cancellation fee of $50.00 if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival. There is no refund of deposit thereafter.
- The same amount of notice required to cancel a reservation without loss of deposit is required to switch cabins if you are staying in a Homeowner cabin (17, 18, 20, 26, 27, and 28).
- There are no refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
Guest Registration and Recreation Vehicles
- Only registered guests may use the facilities or stay overnight. RV camping is not permitted at Lake Creek Lodge. RV lodging is permitted in some of the Metolius campgrounds, as well as HooDoo's Camp Sherman Resort & RV and Cold Springs Resort.
- The property, including all cabins, is smoke free. A charge of $100 per cabin will be applied if this policy is not followed.
- We do not provide daily towel and linen service. Towel changes are offered on the 3rd day. During your stay housekeeping service can be requested.
- May be picked up at check-in, in the Main Lodge.
Fires in Fireplaces
- We do not allow fires during the months of June, July, August or September. Subject to change depending on the weather. Firewood & kindling is provided but limited to 1 bundle per day per cabin. Additional bundles can be purchased at the Main Lodge.